How to whiten skin with yogurt mask
Sugar-free yogurt mask
- If you are lazy or do not have time for mixing ingredients to make a mask, the simplest way is to apply some unsweetened yogurt on your face or body to whiten. After 15 minutes, remember to wash your face and wash it off with water.
- Just with this simple way, apply 2-3 times a week, you will have bright white skin after a short time.
Yogurt mask with honey and lemon
– This is an anti-aging mask and effectively provides moisture to the skin, helping to brighten and smooth the skin and reduce acne. Mix 1 tablespoon of unsweetened yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice and apply evenly on the face, keep it on the face for 15-20 minutes.
Your skin will gradually lighten in about 2-3 months of regular use of this mask.
Mask of yogurt and powders
– Yogurt without sugar and turmeric: Helps treat acne, melasma and freckles, giving skin a healthy, smooth glow. You can use it 2-3 times a week or every other day if you are having acne problems.
- Sugar-free yogurt combined with red bean powder: Not only is a quick and safe face whitening mask, but also an effective whitening bath mixture. Use this mask 2 times per week and nourish your skin with body milk to make your skin smoother, improve the effect!
- Unsweetened yogurt and oatmeal/rice bran powder: Similar to a mixture of unsweetened yogurt with red bean paste, unsweetened yogurt combined with oatmeal and rice bran powder also works as a white mask for skin and body whitening bath.
- Sugar-free yogurt and green tea powder: Sugar-free yogurt combined with green tea powder is a skinning mask that has many effects such as cleaning the skin, treating acne and scars, helping to brighten the skin, remove sebum and against the harmful effects of the computer, the sun.
Yogurt Mask and fruits
Sugar-free yogurt mixed with mashed fruits such as tomatoes, apples, strawberries… is also a safe and highly effective skin whitening mask. Fruit yogurt masks such as yogurt and avocado masks also have moisturizing and anti-aging effects for the skin.
Sugar-free yogurt with aloe vera
Peeled Aloe vera, soaked in salt to remove the mucus that causes itching and allergies, cut into medium pieces and put in a blender to puree. Mix a spoonful of aloe vera and a spoon of sugar-free yogurt and apply evenly on the face, the skin will be provided with moisture, reduce dark spots, acne and visible white.
Notes when using yogurt mask
- It is recommended to test the mask on the wrist or back of the hand before using it on the face or body to avoid allergies.
- Should cover carefully and use sunscreen when exposed to the sun to better protect the skin, improve the whitening effect.
- It takes perseverance and regular application to see noticeable results, because beauty with natural ingredients is always safer and more durable.
- If you have dry skin, a dry combination, you should add a few drops of a carrier oil such as coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, rice bran oil, etc. to your yogurt mask mixture before applying it on your face.
- Should apply a reasonable diet and rest to improve the beauty effect. Eating yogurt is also a way to beautify the skin from the inside.
There are many beauty treatments with yogurt, you will surely find the formula that best suits your skin. Wish you always beautiful and young!